Monday, October 18, 2010

Pilot to TSA: 'No Groping Me and No Naked Photos' by Michael Roberts

Pilot to TSA: 'No Groping Me and No Naked Photos' by Michael Roberts: "The TSA investigator arrived and asked for my account of the situation. I explained that the agents weren’t allowing me to pass through the checkpoint. He told me he had been advised that I was refusing security screening, to which I replied that I had willingly walked through the metal detector with no alarms, the same way I always do when commuting to work. He then briefed me on the recent screening policy changes and, apparently confused, asked whether they would be a problem for me. I stated that I did indeed have a problem with the infringement of my civil rights and liberty.
His reply: 'That’s irrelevant.'
It wasn’t irrelevant to me."
It is relevant to me also.
The abuse passengers are submitted to these days in the name of security is wrong and unjustified.

No comments: